ClamAV messed up

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Nov 7 04:03:22 GMT 2006

I can tell you (posted this last week) that the 0.90rc2 version is not
compatible with the Mail::ClamAV module. They took out some key rar related
exports when they incorporated their own unrar engine (which seems to work
great). Even if you uncomment the obvious problem (I believe it was
CL-DISABLERAR) there are a couple of other items I just didn't have the time
to track down. Just stick with the command line scanner until the author
releases a compatible version, which took weeks the last time the clam
developers messed around with the exports and did not retain backward
compatible stubs.

Rick

believed to be clean.