OT: Commercial Content Filtering Products

Derek Catanzaro derek at adcatanzaro.com
Mon Nov 6 22:11:02 GMT 2006

I'm trying to get an idea of the cost on commercial products that will
basically do what MailScanner is doing for free.  The reason is because
some vp's would like to know the cost of the commercial products.
Ultimately I think MailScanner does a great job with the proper configs
and I would be willing to bet that it does a lot better job than a lot
of the commercial products you have to pay for.  Does anyone out there
have any product names and annual costs they can provide?  I've got
roughly 3,000 mail users and we are getting about 100,000 emails per day.

believed to be clean.