MailScanner.conf parameter question

Integrated Technologies develop at in-tech.us
Mon Nov 6 05:29:35 GMT 2006

Just a little confused on one setting in the MailScanner.conf file:

Sign Message Already Processed = yes

If I set the above to "no", will it still scan a reply returned to me and
just not append it with another footer sig? Or will this completely allow
the returned message to bypass MailScanner altogether?

I can see the value of not signing the message numerous times; especially if
it was a business email (for example) that requires multiple replies.But
then again, if this allows the replied to message to completely bypass
MailScanner then I'll have to rethink my strategy.

Please advise.

My gratitude for your time and patience

SRB, Integrated Technologies

Owner/Senior Developer