Mail Log Error Message

Integrated Technologies develop at in-tech.us
Sat Nov 4 18:37:45 GMT 2006

My complete install was going fine.no errors, no snags. I check my logs this
morning and received the following error (I had a power failure and it
rebooted)r:

MailScanner[2906]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.56.8 starting.

MailScanner[2906]: Syntax error(s) in configuration file:

MailScanner[2906]: Unrecognized keyword "spamassassinprefsfile" at line 2213

MailScanner[2906]: Aborting due to syntax errors in
/etc/MailScanner/NailScanner.conf

I went to my MailScanner.conf configuration file and these are the lines
before and after line 2213 (this is actually the very last line in my
MailScanner.conf file):

2209 # READ and UNDERSTAND the above text BEFORE changing this.

2210 #

2211 Minimum Code Status = supported

2212

2213 SpamAssassin Prefs File = /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

2214

There is NOTHING that I have touched within these last few lines..and ideas?

My gratitude ahead of time for your patience and assistance

SRB, Integrated Technologies

Owner/Senior Developer