mailscanner-mrtg graph labels

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Sat Nov 4 00:03:21 GMT 2006

I upgraded my system from Fedora Core 4 to 6 last weekend.  Surprisingly it
went quite well.  I thought everything was working properly until I noticed
that two of the mailscanner-mrtg graphs have their labels messed up.  The
data looks correct.

The two messed up graphs are Mail Transferred and Memory.  It is the top
level as well as the detail graphs.  The vertical legend for each is showing
the number scale followed by the letters M,G,T,P spread out into the graph
area for each number.

This has been working perfectly for ages...I think?  Has anyone else noticed
this?  I'm using 0.10.00.  I upgraded to the unstable version 11 but it
didn't make a difference.