rejecting botnets with sendmail

Andoni Auzmendi andoni.auzmendi at robertwalters.com
Wed Nov 1 17:25:00 GMT 2006

Currently we are using relays.orbs.org, sbl.spamhaus.org and dnsbl.njabl.org. I will also add safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net and see how it goes.

Using the lists I rely on the lists maintainers to add those affected pcs. Is there a way I can use regular expressions to block hostnames containing ip addresses allowing at the same time a whitelist for small companies?

I think mimedefang can do it, but I would rather install a sendmail milter to keep the set up simpler if possible.

Thanks

Andoni