Disarmed HTML -> Blank messages

Richard Thomas richard.thomas at psysolutions.com
Wed Nov 1 15:47:08 GMT 2006

We have the occasional issue of users complaining about receiving blank
messages. Checking in the logs, it looks as if Mailscanner has
"disarmed" the HTML (Unfortunately, it doesn't log the exact reason).
For whatever reason, this breaks the HTML and the page is blank. This in
itself wouldn't be so much of an issue but there is no explanatory
message from MailScanner in the email and no way to recover the original
email (it is not quarantined). So questions are:

1)Can I add an explanatory message
2)Can I make MailScanner keep a copy of the original message in quarantine?

Thanks

Rich