dcc logs

Lars Kristiansen lars+lister.mailscanner at adventuras.no
Wed Nov 1 00:24:24 GMT 2006

shuttlebox skrev:
> On 10/31/06, Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com> wrote:
>> I'll try to do it if I can find some time.  BTW I think this only
>> happens when one uses dccifd.  Correct me if I'm wrong but if you're
>> only using dccproc, you don't have those logs...
>
> That's correct.

Does this apply?
 From http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dccproc.html :
"
If dccproc is run more than 500 times in fewer than 5000 seconds,
dccproc tries to start Dccifd(8).  The attempt is made at most once per
hour. Dccifd is significantly more efficient than dccproc.  With luck,
mecha-nisms such as SpamAssassin will notice when dccifd is running and
switch to dccifd.
"

--
Regards, Lars