Getting pounded .. sigh

Matt Hampton matt at coders.co.uk
Wed May 31 11:26:03 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:
> Please let me know the outcome of this, particularly if it needs a
> change to my MailScanner startup script to do this.

Early tests show that this will only work if you have split
configurations for the in and outbound processes.

Jules:

Don't know how to approach this as far as you are concerned - leave it
as an "advanced feature" and we make sure that the Wiki is updated or
make the installation process generate a copy (or symlinked) of the
sendmail  configuration and use this for the inbound.

This would also allow Milters to be disabled on the outbound sendmail
and other sending tweaks.

matt