Getting pounded .. sigh

Matt Hampton matt at coders.co.uk
Tue May 30 14:11:52 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney wrote:

> Did you add the following three lines to the very end of your sendmail.mc
> file?
>
> LOCAL_RULESETS
> # LOCAL_RULESETS
> Squeuegroup R$* @ $* $# mqueue R$* $# mqueue
>
> Then regenerate a new sendmail.cf file

Yep.  However I do have mailer definitions (mailman) - at the end of the
file.  I have tried putting it before and after the definition and
before but can't seem to make a difference.

To clarify (last X lines):

QUEUE_GROUP(`mqueue', `P=/var/spool/mqueue.in, F=f, r=1, R=8, I=2m')
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnlLOCAL_RULESETS
MAILER_DEFINITIONS
###   New Mailer specifications  ###

Mmailman,       P=/etc/mail/mm-handler, F=rDFMhlqSu, U=mailman:mailman,
                S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                A=mm-handler $h $u
#  LOCAL_RULESETS
Squeuegroup R$* @ $* $# mqueue R$* $# mqueue