Getting pounded .. sigh

José Ferradeira ferradeira at netcabo.pt
Mon May 29 17:03:16 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney wrote:

> [...]
I have tried to configure the QUEUE_GROUP as described in the wiki:

 QUEUE_GROUP(`mqueue', `P=/var/spool/mqueue.in, F=f, r=1, R=8, I=2m')
 LOCAL_RULESETS

 Squeuegroup R$* @ $* $# mqueue R$* $# mqueue

When I restart MailScanner I got this message :
/
outgoing sendmail: QueuePath  /var/spool/mqueue.in not subpath of
QueueDirectory /var/spool/mqueue/
/

And no mail is delivered

Does anyone know what is wrong?