MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.54.6 released

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun May 28 20:31:14 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote on Sun, 28 May 2006 17:03:23 +0100:

> Here is the original posting I had from the author of Statfs and
> Filesys::Df telling me exactly what I should use. So sorry Kai, but...

No problem, I just hate confusion and rpms in the database that are dead
but not uninstalled. (or did you add an obsoletes flag to the new rpm? I
didn't know how to query it for that, so I don't know.) I deinstalled the
stats-something rpm, rebuilt your new Df package and installed.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany