MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Fri May 26 16:37:17 IST 2006

Woooooooo!!! rocking stuff..

Though i don't agree with some of your choices in the script (let me not
mention them now), the rest is seriously awesome.

This can make a great mini-project (called mail-toasters in the qmail
world).

I have internally documented something quite similar (you'll be
surprised at the similarity), and will add it to this as soon as i get
the time.

- dhawal