More encoded subject woes

Nick Smith nick.smith67 at googlemail.com
Wed May 24 20:00:42 IST 2006

On 5/24/06, Drew Marshall <drew at themarshalls.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 14:50, Nick Smith wrote:
> > Drew - next time I get an issue I'll pretend I'm using sendmail :)
>
> No, no some would suggest you shouldn't lower yourself but wars have been
> started for less :-D ;-)
>
> It's a condition (Affliction?) that most of us Postfix users suffer from.
> Believe me you are far from alone :-)
>
> Drew
>

> --
> In line with our policy, this message has
> been scanned for viruses and dangerous
> content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
> www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

Hey - I'm not proud, I'll admit to most things up to and including
sendmail-o-phile thoughts (but not anything to do with Exchange)

When it comes to wars, I tend to wait and see who's winning before
deciding which side to join :)

...and if I never again see an email with a bunch of ??? where there
should be Japanese characters it will be too soon

Nick