MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Chris Hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Tue May 23 18:21:09 IST 2006

Fits fine.  From Virginia Beach, you would be within 5 hours of DC and some other nice areas
in the Mid East.

Chris

>>> MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk 05/23/06 1:10 pm >>>
Best time so far looks to be about Easter next year. I would spend about
3 weeks doing it, so I can get to visit lots of you around the world. It
should be fun. I will have a new annual- leave year then, with enough
time to do it. It's a bit late to organise for this summer, and the
plane fares will cost me a lot more.

So we are looking at Easter '07. How does that fit with people? Is it
very much the wrong time of year for anyone? I would probably plan on
spending 3 nights in each place so I get a good couple of days there,
with travelling on the day in between.

I would like to include South Africa and New Zealand too, but I could
well do those separately. Maybe them this summer, plus any others in
Europe or non- USA/Canada locations?

This should be fun!

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.

Support MailScanner development -  buy the book off the website!

believed to be clean.