MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue May 23 18:10:18 IST 2006

Best time so far looks to be about Easter next year. I would spend about
3 weeks doing it, so I can get to visit lots of you around the world. It
should be fun. I will have a new annual-leave year then, with enough
time to do it. It's a bit late to organise for this summer, and the
plane fares will cost me a lot more.

So we are looking at Easter '07. How does that fit with people? Is it
very much the wrong time of year for anyone? I would probably plan on
spending 3 nights in each place so I get a good couple of days there,
with travelling on the day in between.

I would like to include South Africa and New Zealand too, but I could
well do those separately. Maybe them this summer, plus any others in
Europe or non-USA/Canada locations?

This should be fun!

--
Julian Field