Enough - MailScanner is responsible for SWAP usage!

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 22 09:55:05 IST 2006

Matt, and Michael, thankyou for your most recent posts.

As root, I hereby declare this thread dead.

All further postings on this subject will be ignored by everyone.
Reply and you might consider yourself to have committed suicide as to
your membership here.

I don't want to see anything like this happening here.

Now let us all go back to being the nice, friendly, helpful people
that we are. Let us try to help out not only with direct MailScanner
questions, but with the *occasional* off-topic request about the
analysis of system performance and other such topics which are beyond
the skills of the many hobbyist sysadmins that we have here.

Though I hate to say it, Have A *Nice* Day!!

Thankyou for listening.

On 22 May 2006, at 09:38, Michael S. wrote:

> I agree Matt, it's the best post I'v seen all day.
>
> I will not be replying to any further flames on the subject.
>
> Thank you.

Julian Field

believed to be clean.