MailScanner is responsible for SWAP usage!

Craig Retief (CSFS) craig at csfs.co.za
Mon May 22 09:06:09 IST 2006

Hi All,

Understanding the concept that all the parties are bringing to the table...

Please stop with this stone throwing as this is considered unsolicited email
the way this message has escalated to the list with no productive advance in
the resolution to the problem.

Many Thanks!!!

Hope you all find a peacefull resolution with regards to this matter.

Best regards,

Craig