MailScanner is responsible for SWAP usage!

Michael S. admin at thenamegame.com
Mon May 22 08:27:06 IST 2006

Koopman, why don't you follow the thread and note my original message was
quite cordial. It's the snotty remarks from Kai that started it. Notice how
he has shut up since? I merely suggested that MS was swapping on my box.
Then I got a bunch of nasty, snotty replies. Defend MS all the way, but
there is no need to be rude about it.