Retrieve quarantine email

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon May 15 17:42:33 IST 2006

QuarantineReport is still on our website and all are welcome to use it but
we've stopped supporting this application since Steve Freegard added this
function into MailWatch.

MailWatch (free) and DefenderMX (not free) both have this functionality
available. Only DefenderMX allows you to specify domains which get the
quarantine report and a list of email addresses that do not get a quarantine
report. I expect this will be added to a future release of MailWatch.

Hope this helps

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.