Forgiveness Please!!!!!

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri May 12 21:58:04 IST 2006

sking at tufftorq.com wrote:
> Everyone,
>     My oversight has caused much pain as evidenced by many replies.
> Some
> people have wished my death. I will not bore you with how I came to
> such a
> demise as using my personal account in this matter. Rest assured, I
> shall
> never, never, use out of office reply for as long as the Earth
>   remains. As Steve Martin once said, "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE
> MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
> Seriously, I am sorry for the grief I have caused you all.

Well, you said it was a test.  People got testy.  Seems axiomatic to me!
<g>

I guess you could buy us all a tall cold $PREFERRED_LIBATION - anybody
know of a pub that'll seat 10,000?

Have a great weekend all...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500