Forgiveness Please!!!!!

sking at tufftorq.com sking at tufftorq.com
Fri May 12 21:27:32 IST 2006

Everyone,
    My oversight has caused much pain as evidenced by many replies. Some
people have wished my death. I will not bore you with how I came to such a
demise as using my personal account in this matter. Rest assured, I shall
never, never, use out of office reply for as long as the Earth remains.
  As Steve Martin once said, "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Seriously, I am sorry for the grief I have caused you all.

 Scott King
Tuff Torq Corporation
5943 Commerce Blvd
Morristown, TN 37814
423-585-2000 (Tuff Torq)
423-317-2319 (Desk)
sking at tufftorq.com

                    "Nathan Olson"
                    <naolson at gmail.com>                    To:     "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
                    Sent by:                               cc:
                    mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailsc       Subject:     Re: Scott King/Tufftorq is IN the office. REALLY!!!!
                    anner.info

                    05/12/06 03:34 PM
                    Please respond to MailScanner
                    discussion

Please for the love of $DIETY stop this.

Nate