Mail Server's BackUp Tool ?

Muhammad Nauman nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Thu May 11 09:39:22 IST 2006

How About - Taking Backup on the same machine - but a different hard disk .

rsync - or incremental backup - sort of procedure

but so far - as i m using the best tools in the garden - i want a good tool
4 this too .

i will be keeping my original mails on a SCSI and will be taking their daily
backup ( twice or thrice a day ) on the same machine on a SATA HD.

which tool can be used here ? any suggestions on this

> Hi
>
> Depends on what files you want to backup...
>
> I backup my MailScanner machine with Amanda (www.amanda.org) and make sure
> all my O/S is documented so I can do a bare metal restore fairly quickly.
>
>> Thankx in advace

dangerous content by WorldCall Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.