Sample Exim config file

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue May 9 07:51:28 IST 2006

On Sun, 7 May 2006 15:34, Matthias Sutter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can sombody send me a simple MS ready Exim config file?
>
> And know sombody a clear and easy to understand exim documentation?
>
> Thanks in advanced
>
> Matthias

I wrote a wiki page about getting Exim (4.x) and MailScanner humming and
clicking on Debian.  Not sure if that's your OS, but here's the doc anyway:
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:exim:installation:debian&s=debian+exim

(watch the wrap) or: http://tinyurl.com/jrrf2

Cheers,

James
--
"Never laugh at live dragons, Bilbo you fool!" he said to himself, and it
became