Spam Testing

--[UxBoD]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sun May 7 14:58:59 IST 2006

Hi,

okay, my MailScanner installation is up and running and I believe that I have configured SpamAssassin okay.

apart from waiting for some spam to come through is their any tests I can perform to ensure that it will actually capture them ? I have setup and
Learn-SPAM and Learn-HAM IMAP folders for my users, and have a cron job running to execute a sa-learn against them.

I would love to learn and understand from peoples experience on best practice for configuration.

Regards,