Open source mailserver

kte at nexis.be kte at nexis.be
Sun May 7 22:32:26 IST 2006

But I need about 1600 users will my dual core server with 4 GB ram hold
it??

Koen

Rob Freeman <rob at robhq.com>
Sent by: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
07/05/2006 20:00
Please respond to
MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
cc

Subject
Re: Open source mailserver

I have been running it along with MailScanner on the same server for a
few weeks now with good success.  The community edition allows for 25
premium users which is fine for me home use of 3 users.

Rob