Open source mailserver

kte at nexis.be kte at nexis.be
Sun May 7 10:59:40 IST 2006

I also found scalix had a community edition. Anyone any experience with
that one?

Koen

Lance Haig <lhaig at haigmail.com>
Sent by: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
07/05/2006 11:33
Please respond to
MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
cc

Subject
Re: Open source mailserver

Try Hula,

www.hula.org.
This is the Open source port of Novell's netmail which I use and it runs
on almost any OS.
some of the features are not available yet but for what you need it seems
the perfect fit.

Regards

Lance

kte at nexis.be wrote:

I want to install an opensource mailserver on linux wit about 1600 users
who send or receive about 10 messages a day for each user. He must have a
web based admin + quota management + webclient + connecting from an
outlook client (imap, pop3). I there an easy install/stable/configure open
source mailserver that has these functions?
I' looking at openexchange, zimbra, more.groupware? But I don't have
experience + they have more the just a mailserver + webclient

Thanks Koen

dangerous content by Red Armour MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean. --