Redeliver archived messages

Kai Wang kwang at ucalgary.ca
Fri May 5 18:38:56 IST 2006

Greetings.

We are running postfix with MailScanner. We archive the incoming
messages. The archived messages are in postfix format.

I want to write a script which does the following things:
1. scan virus in an archived message
2. if it is clean, tag '{Redelivered}' in subject line and requeue it to
postfix

My problem is that the archived message is in postfix format. Should I
run postcat to dump it to another file then submit it to virus scanner?
Can anybody tell me how to modify the subject?

Thanks

--
Kai Wang
System Services