4.53.8 --- Re: 4.53.7, endless loop in debug mode

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 5 14:13:15 IST 2006

I have just release 4.53.8.

The only change (except for 1 comment) is the phishing net bug fix.

I'm very sorry for doing this to you folks.
In future, I would really appreciate it if more people would help
with the beta testing. This bug really should have shown up in
testing and didn't. But I realise that it is my fault for sloppy code
in the first place. :-(

Jules.

Julian Field

believed to be clean.