Spamassassin not working after 4.53

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:49:44 IST 2006

On 03/05/06, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com> wrote:
> After I upgraded to 4.53, I noticed that Mailscanner was letting
> through ALOT more spam.  I also noticed that spamassassin was scoring
> messages very low.  Can anyone tell me whats going on?  Here's a copy
> of my spamassassin --lint:
>
> [root at mars MailScanner]# spamassassin -x -D -p
(snip)

Is this really the complete debug run? It looks a bit .... cut of in
the middle, to me at least.
Do you employ the digest checks...? There's no mention of those, nor
of actually using bayes... Just that a version 3 db is found...

Also, you seem to have multiple LoadPlugin lines for the same
plugin(s). That doesn't matter for the scoring (AFAICS), but isn't
really necessary...

--
-- Glenn