Recommended SpamAssassin Rules (for RDJ)

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Mon May 1 05:28:02 IST 2006

On Mon, 1 May 2006 12:42 pm, Peter Russell wrote:
> Just a note on James rules, they are very aggressive. They created a LOT
> of FPs for us. I suggest you watch your log carefully for a few days
> after you deploy them.

Indeed they are.  That's why my site adds the following disclaimer:

The usual "no warranty given or implied" applies to all my rules. If they work
for you, then that's just super :) If they jump up and eat your dog, cause
your girlfriend to leave you, make you car explode or e-mail to disappear
then don't blame me - it's up to you to test these rules for suitability to
your own mail setup. Specifically my rules really punish anything that looks
vaguely medical in content. Administrators working for medical institutions
should audit these rules VERY carefully!

So yah - be careful.

Cheers,

James
--
"My life is a soap opera, but who has the rights?"
	-- MadameX