Broken vacation rule [Scanned by Freecom.net]

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Sun Mar 26 22:43:06 IST 2006

Doc Schneider wrote:
> Jason Broome wrote:
>> I’m currently on annual leave and will return to work on Monday 3rd
>> April 2006.  If you require Technical Support please call 08708 800100
>> (option 2).
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Jason Broome
>> 3rd Line Operations
>> Freecom.net
>
> Can one of the list admins please unsub this person or else put them on
> no mail. Geez.... must have been in a hurry to go on his annual leave.

And one wonders why so many people despise lists which insert a "Reply-To"
header that points back to the list..

Too many *CENSORED* out there that think "reply" is an appropriate behavior for
a vacation rule.

Of course, if we're lucky someone will spamcop freecom.net's mailservers.

(Spamcop DOES accept reports for broken vacation rules, which this clearly is,
and it was done by a systems admin who should know better. While I hate to see
companies listed because some *CENSORED* in marketing crafted up his own
vacation rule without following procedure, I don't have any sympathy for freecom
if they get listed for this.)