List of TLDs and country-wide SLDs?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 17:24:20 GMT 2006

Somewhere, there is a file on the web that contains all the top level
domain names (com, net, org, info, biz, all the country codes,
etc...). But it also lists all the country-wide second level domain
names that are used by all the countries around the world, such
as .org.uk, .com.es, etc....

It has been mentioned here before but I can't find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I would like to
improve the phishing net by using it.

Thanks folks.
--
Julian Field