Exim process problem

tdeering at comcast.net tdeering at comcast.net
Fri Mar 24 16:01:04 GMT 2006

I am having a problem when MailScanner is restarted that only one of the exim processes is stopped. Once mailscanner restarts I now how one inbound exim process and two outbound processes. Each time that MailScanner is restarted it will add another outbound process, but not stop the original outbound process. If I manually stop MailScanner twice then start it again this does not happen. Any ideas as to why this process does not stop when restarting MailScanner?