How do I block a domain from the recieved portion of headers

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Mar 22 19:38:26 GMT 2006

Look at adding bogus HELO checking to sendmail. Download:

http://www.cs.niu.edu/~rickert/cf/hack/block_bad_helo.m4

Install the contents as /usr/share/sendmail-cf/hack/block_bad_helo.m4

Then add the line below line to the top of your sendmail.mc file right after
the line "include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl":

Here is the line to add:

include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/hack/block_bad_helo.m4')dnl:

The rebuild your sendmail.cf file:

	m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf

Then restart MailScanner.

Steve