How do I block a domain from the recieved portion of headers

Brandon Hoppe bhoppe at ti.com
Wed Mar 22 17:10:28 GMT 2006

 I'm using sendmail on Solaris 9.

I like the way you mention better. I'll have to see if sendmail has such a
rule.

What MTA are you using. I'm using PostFix and have a check_helo_access rule
that rejects email falsely claiming to be from within my domain.

The ol reply to myself problem. Forgot that I also have a
check_sender_access with smtpd_helo_restrictions.

--
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of
the named