How do I block a domain from the recieved portion of headers

Ed Bruce ebruce at hpmich.com
Wed Mar 22 14:04:29 GMT 2006

Ed Bruce wrote:

> What MTA are you using. I'm using PostFix and have a check_helo_access
> rule that rejects email falsely claiming to be from within my domain.

The ol reply to myself problem. Forgot that I also have a
check_sender_access with smtpd_helo_restrictions.

--
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named recipients(s) and may contain confidential and/or

Thank you for your cooperation.

Secure Resource, and is believed to be clean.