Upgrade only mailscanner & SA on Debian with apt-get?

Rob rob at thehostmasters.com
Mon Mar 20 14:21:21 GMT 2006

Hello all... Hope your weekends were good...

I want to upgrade to one of the latest Mailscanners and SA... according to my Debian i am running....

ii  mailscanner    4.41.3-2       email virus scanner and spam tagger
ii  spamassassin                  3.1.0a-1.dirk.31.1            Perl-based spam filter using text analysis
ii  spamc                         3.1.0a-1.dirk.31.1            Client for SpamAssassin spam filtering daemon

How can i upgrade just these packages?

My applogies if this is off topic a bit....

Thanks and have a  great day!

Rob..