MailWatch Problem - Does not send emails.

ShaunM [MailShield] smcguane at mailshield.com.au
Mon Mar 20 09:56:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have asked this question on the
mailwatch lists and had no
response. I am in dire need to send out reports and for some reason I have
been rattling my brain
trying to fix this. I have not been successful.

It happens when I try to send reports... It does not send the email although
it says it has as shown below.

root at filter1 [/usr/mailwatch/tools]# ./quarantine_report.php

 === Generating report for XXXXX type=D

 ==== Recipient e-mail address is shaun at XXXXX.id.au  ==== Building list for
XXXXX  ==== Found 0 quarantined e-mails  ==== Building list for XXXXX.id.au
==== Found 2539 quarantined e-mails

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/pear/Mail/mime.php on line 376

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/pear/Mail/mime.php on line 417

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mailscanner/pear/Mail/mime.php on line 594

 ==== Sent e-mail to shaun at XXXXX.id.au

root at filter1 [/usr/mailwatch/tools]#

Thanks

Shaun