FreeBSD 6 - update_virus_scanners weirdness

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Sun Mar 19 19:14:30 GMT 2006

This is not a MailScanner problem. Cron jobs run in a different, normally
more restricted, environment than root's normal shell.

Setup a cron job that just runs `printenv` and compare that with the results
of running `printenv` from a normal root shell.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.