By what means do you backup your mailscanner things?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Mar 17 18:32:36 GMT 2006

And can be very secure when used with keychains:
	http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/keychain/index.xml

Also see http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-keyc2/

Just setup keychains between the systems and then add

rsync -az -e --timeout=240 --log-format="%f %l" --delete $limit

Steve
Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com