How to whitelist my clietns ?

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Mar 17 13:45:26 GMT 2006

Yes. It helps if you read it out loud, as if you were explaining it to
someone else. "If so and so, YES it's whitelisted. If it doesn't hit any
rules, NO it's not whitelisted." - and the blacklist reads: "If it's so
and so, then YES it's blacklisted, but if it doesn't hit any rules, then
NO it isn't blacklisted."