How to whitelist my clietns ?

spart cus linux_spartacus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 01:02:28 GMT 2006

Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama.com> wrote: It is correct...

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants

Thanks. It is possible to create a ruleset for whitelist and blacklist. Is this also correct?

 Is Definitely Not Spam = whitelist.rules
 Is Definitely Spam = blacklist.rules

 whitelist.rules
 FromorTo:                  SysAd            yes
 FromorTo:                    default          no

 blacklist.rules
 FromorTo:                  Sportal.com         yes
 FromorTo:                  default            no

 Do i always need to put the last line "FromorTo:     default          no" on both .rules?

 Another thing does spamassassin use port 53 ? i only open ports 25,110,80 for my mail server. Im using ClamAv and Spamassassin.

 many thanks.