vacation response and spam

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 16 21:24:20 GMT 2006

Hi,
I'd like to get my sendmail vacation response not to send a vacation message
to spammers, which is usually a bogus address that bounces back. I believe
the best way to do this is via procmail: send the email to the user and
then if
the email is not tagged as spam by MailScanner, run it through the  vacation
program.  My procmail is not up to snuff so I have been struggling to get it
to work without success. Is anyone doing something similiar and be will to
share your procmail recipe?

Thanks,  Tom

Tom Combs                                  E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory    Phone: (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                   Tallahassee, FL 32310