Archive only non spam tagged messages

Drew Burchett DrewB at united-systems.com
Wed Mar 15 18:04:51 GMT 2006

You can download this script at
http://www.united-systems.com/sortspam.pl.  Before running the script,
open it and change $rootdir to point to whichever directory contains
your archive.  I've been too busy to change it so that it reads an
argument from the command line.

Please be warned before using this that it simply uses SpamAssassin to
classify the mail before feeding it into sa-learn, so if SpamAssassin is
already misclassifying them, it will do the same through this script.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.