Filtering Then Forwarding

DOODS ecj at telpacific.com.au
Wed Mar 15 13:14:42 GMT 2006

Thanks for this Stephen and Julian. I tried applying this but then I
discovered it doesn't work with our setup. Our MailScanner is on another
server and EXIM/IMAP on another. So what happens is that emails sent to
other domains that are also hosted on the same server get delivered
locally and thus the rules don't get applied.
Is there an extra setting that I can do (or perhaps a setting on Exim)?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help guys.