MailScanner SMTP question

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Mar 8 21:47:41 GMT 2006

It's well worth 90 euros. You get a permanent site license to use on all
systems on you site and free updates :) I haven't fond anything else with
the same features and as reliable for free.

If you bought Milter-ahead 1.0, 1.1 is now available for free download for
the Snertsoft site www.snertsoft.com

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.