MailScanner SMTP question

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Mon Mar 6 13:52:01 GMT 2006

The MailScanner manual available on our web site:

	http://www.fsl.com/support/MailScanner-Manual-Version-1.0.1.pdf

Has a MailScanner Process Flow diagram on page two. It needs to be updated
to show the new cache checking process added in version 4.50. That check
will be added just as the message is picked up from the incoming queue and
before any other check are performed. The cache will be updated with the
checksum and score after the message finishes the SpamAssassin checks.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com