free bitdefender worth it?

Ed Bruce ebruce at hpmich.com
Wed Mar 8 17:51:27 GMT 2006

--
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named recipients(s) and may contain confidential and/or
distribution of this communication is expressly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy any and all copies of the original message.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Secure Resource, and is believed to be clean.