Fwd: New Batch: Found 1768 messages waiting

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 3 23:13:52 GMT 2006

dnsadmin 1bigthink.com spake the following on 3/3/2006 9:54 AM:
> At 12:36 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:

Crucial lists a 1 gig module for that system, but it is pricey ($414 US)
I suppose you could fit 2 of them, as I can't remember how many slots the 550
has. But you have invested close to a grand in an older system, that you could
invest into a new 1u system that will run rings around the RAQ.